Longan Health Benefits
Having the other language which means Dragon Eye or Cat’s Eye is longan fruit. It can be happened when open the skin of longan fruit you will see a liquidly jelly with the clearest color which crowd around the jelly and inside the jelly there is one black seed similar with a pupil of eye. Extensively grow in Indochina and southern China, especially in Thailand, Vietnam and Laos. Longan fruit becomes the highly esteemed but if it compare with the importance of lychee fruit hasn’t reached in other areas. In Florida there is the commercial orchard for the wider planting the fruits and as an ornamentals.
Longan health benefits are below
- Longan fruit health benefits are used as remedy for dropsy, insomnia, stomach ache, and amnesia.
- Longan fruit health benefits is said for cooling down the spleen and heart, have to calm effect for the nervous system and nourish blood.
- For recommending drink the tonic of longan fruit twice a day, which is the way of longan flesh and sugar cooked it with the water until it reduce become syrup.
- Longan health fruit benefits is for the treatment of neurasthenic neurosis and insomnia, it can be happened when herbs of dried flesh become the tonic.
- The seeds of longan fruit used for against the snakebite believing it can absorb the venom from the snakebite, it is used in Vietnam.
- The seeds of longan fruit are for regulating neutralize of pulverized kernel, the heavy sweating that contains with fat, tannin, and saponin, serve as styptic (constricts body tissues and effective to stop the blood flow or other secretions).
Usually find around Southeast Asia, longan fruit grows on Tropical Tree. Some people say that longan fruit is juicy and has the sweet taste. It can eat when it dry, cooked even raw. It becomes the habit when Asian people use longan fruit into the soup, snacks, dessert or canned food. Longan fruit is used for many years as the herbal medicine also for the therapy. In 100 gm of Raw longan contain the Nutrient, such as: Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2 – Thiamin, Vitamin B3 – Riboflavin, Vitamin C (Extreme Amount) – Niacin–Potassium – Magnesium – Iron – Phosphorus – Copper – Natural Fats – Carbohydrates – Calories – Protein- Manganese and Dietary Fiber.
Health-Fruits.com | Home